In a statement, the company said it will place 28 million shares at
"The new monies will help us to further strengthen our position within the market place and focus on
product development and marketing initiatives as we look to service an increasing amount of larger contracts," Chief Executive
The placing needs to be approved by shareholders.
The over the top market is streaming of tv and video over the internet through set-top boxes or other devices, like the services provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf