The grant will help BTTR determine the technical and financial feasibility of a 25-100 megawatt gas-fired power plant, as well as review options for producing renewable energy.
"We are pleased that this study will address provincial power needs and encourage industrial development in Aktobe by assessing the potential of increasing gas-fired and renewable power generation," said USTDA Director
The grant was signed by the U.S. ChargÉ d'Affaires, Amb.
BTTR, a private sector transmission line operator established in 2005 to address the need for additional power supply in
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings