In addition, the insurer has collaborated with
O N Singh, executive chairman of Universal Sompo, stated that 10,000 policies had already been disposed in the past 5 months as well as have obtained good response for the product.
According to Ashwani , the product proposes protection to the banks against an account becoming an NPA due to the borrower meeting with an accident, death or falling prey to a critical illness like cancer or heart ailment.
Moreover, Universal Sompo is in discussions with other banks for a similar tie-up to propose this product.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?