Benefits under this scheme can be availed by all registered/empanelled contractors and sub-contractors undertaking works on behalf of Central and State departments and multinational organisations.
A spokesman for SBT said that, mainly, the loan will be to address working capital requirements as term loans to procure construction equipment and for providing bank guarantees for the purpose of earnest money deposit or security deposit.
The loans offer liberal terms and competitive interest rates, the spokesman added.
Without any need for collateral security, an amounts to the tune of around INR
Under this newly announced scheme, the bank provides guarantee fee for loans up to INR 50 lakh.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records