Benefits under this scheme can be availed by all registered/empanelled contractors and sub-contractors undertaking works on behalf of Central and State departments and multinational organisations.
A spokesman for SBT said that, mainly, the loan will be to address working capital requirements as term loans to procure construction equipment and for providing bank guarantees for the purpose of earnest money deposit or security deposit.
The loans offer liberal terms and competitive interest rates, the spokesman added.
Without any need for collateral security, an amounts to the tune of around INR
Under this newly announced scheme, the bank provides guarantee fee for loans up to INR 50 lakh.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal