A new app has hit the market last week that is aimed at de-addicting a person from his or her smartphone, so that the user gets to spend more time with family and friends. Called Moment, the app can track how much a person uses his phone and where they use it and suggest when it might be the right time to put it away. But are the youngsters ready to put their phone away?
Answering that is software engineer
For college student,
who knows the pros and cons of the excessive use of smartphones."
After hearing such reactions, the app might not feature at the top of the popularity charts, well at least in
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego