A new app has hit the market last week that is aimed at de-addicting a person from his or her smartphone, so that the user gets to spend more time with family and friends. Called Moment, the app can track how much a person uses his phone and where they use it and suggest when it might be the right time to put it away. But are the youngsters ready to put their phone away?
Answering that is software engineer
For college student,
who knows the pros and cons of the excessive use of smartphones."
After hearing such reactions, the app might not feature at the top of the popularity charts, well at least in
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas