Held at the
The airline was recognised for its information security measures and won in the "Best Data Loss Prevention" category.
"We are delighted to be recognised in this category - particularly as
"This award is a testament to the collective efforts of our national carrier's IT department and a reflection of their commitment to implementing the highest industry standards as we continue to improve our services to continually adapt to the evolving technological environment."
The airline also recently introduced Private
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women