Former Cotton Bowl player
"Having played in the Cotton Bowl twice and then having spent eight years on the Board of Directors, I'm fully aware of the importance of the AT&T Cotton Bowl to our community. Our goal is to provide the memory of a lifetime for both student-athletes and fans alike by making each Cotton Bowl game the finest college football experience in America. It certainly was for me," said Novakov who is the fourth former player to return to the AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic as its Chairman.
Novakov, an active member of several
"We are proud of Dan's continued service to organizations that promote commerce and growth in
Novakov's practice involves transactional tax planning for federal, state and international tax matters. He has a broad based practice in corporate tax matters; investments; securities offerings; U.S. activities of foreign taxpayers; foreign activities of U.S. taxpayers; executive compensation and employee equity arrangements; partnerships and S corporations, charitable organizations; and federal and state tax controversy work. He also has experience in advising clients regarding wealth planning, including wills and trusts, charitable giving strategies, family limited partnerships, and other family entities, family foundations as well as trust and estate matters.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12000664.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal