The company said it saw an increase of two per cent in ammonia production amounting to 227,000 tonnes, an increase of 3.5pc in methanol production to 225,000 tonnes and an increase of 7pc in the production of urea to 360,000 tonnes.
GPIC president Dr
"Export operations are also going smoothly and completely unhindered according to the marketing plan and contractual obligations," he added.
Dr Jawahery said the achievements happened despite many challenges as a result of fluctuations in the global market, with regard to the balance of supply and demand on one hand, and intense competition in terms of the availability of materials intended for export to the producers on the other hand. The board of directors of the company reviewed and approved the performance during a meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border