Following is the text of press note issued by
Governor State Bank of
The Finance Minister said that after appointment of new management in the HBFCL new Board is being appointed and in line with the announcement made in the budget, the institution will be reformed and restructured. The objective is to make it a vibrant financial institution with robust balance sheet.
Similarly new management has been appointed to head ZTBL and the government has already notified enhancement of agriculture credit availability of
He assured the Governor SBP that these issues will be taken up with the management of the concerned financial institutions and a resolution mechanism will be provided for payment of their outstanding dues towards SBP. He informed that both the financial institutions have new management and efforts will be made for devising a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues.
The meeting was also attended by Finance Secretary, Dr.
For more information, contact:
Principal Information Officer
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women