Following is the text of press note issued by
Governor State Bank of
The Finance Minister said that after appointment of new management in the HBFCL new Board is being appointed and in line with the announcement made in the budget, the institution will be reformed and restructured. The objective is to make it a vibrant financial institution with robust balance sheet.
Similarly new management has been appointed to head ZTBL and the government has already notified enhancement of agriculture credit availability of
He assured the Governor SBP that these issues will be taken up with the management of the concerned financial institutions and a resolution mechanism will be provided for payment of their outstanding dues towards SBP. He informed that both the financial institutions have new management and efforts will be made for devising a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues.
The meeting was also attended by Finance Secretary, Dr.
For more information, contact:
Principal Information Officer
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays