All-day dining private equity-backed restaurant, Giraffe Concepts, has joined hands with Emirates Leisure Retail (ELR) to open its new outlet at
ELR, a subsidiary of the high profile
The new 'giraffe STOP' outlet has been launched at Terminal 3 Concourse B, designed to complement the existing giraffe restaurant, the family favourite, all-day dining restaurant in Concourse A.
The new 600 sq ft site is fast, friendly, funky and with everything available to go, 24hours a day; it?žs perfect for those travelling through the airport for business or pleasure, said a top company official.
"Through our existing successful partnership with ELR, we are delighted to bring giraffe STOP to the
"Passengers looking to take a break from the hustle and bustle can take a seat in the 25 cover seating area or pull up a pew at the long sharing table to enjoy the travel-themed homage adorning the walls. With vibrant colours and a modern fast-casual restaurant feel, together with free Wi-Fi, your dining experience will fly by!," he said.
The restaurant will serve its hot favourites such as creamy organic porridge; brekkie baps filled with a fresh herb and cheese omelette with smoky tomato relish, a breakfast burrito packed with beef chorizo, eggs, jalapenos and a chipotle salsa or pick up a freshly baked hot filled croissant from the counter.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules