The bank has already received consent from the Bank of
"The stock market is still the best avenue for raising long term finance," said Yamoah.
Meanwhile, three companies are preparing to list on the alternate market of the bourse by end of this year.
Processed Food and Spices and Meridian Marshalls and Intravenous Infusions have already accessed capital from the listing fund to come enter the market.
The local bourse is committed to encouraging more small and medium enterprises to come onto the market, Yamoah stated.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight