Seniors often seek new ways to spread out retirement income into low risk investments to build a long-term income stream. The http://jwbrealestatecapital.com has opened a new fixed income investment program specifically for seniors who have 401K accounts.
This program allows the purchase of a company owned turnkey property while using an approved 401k account as a finance option. This program is exclusively set up for older adults who are trying to build investment income through minimized risk investments.
"There are millions of adults who are now retired with investment accounts that can be used to buy real estate for sale and our program offers a streamlined approach," said a JWBRealEstateCapital.com source.
"Both seniors and younger adults who use retirement accounts as placeholders for future income could be earning income monthly from the rental market when properties are invested into," the source added.
The JWBRealEstateCapital.com company uses its created network in the housing industry to build residual income for investing clients each month of the year. The variety in packages that are available to investing clients helps advanced and beginner investors to prosper in the rental market. The JWBRealEstateCapital.com company is continuing to forge ahead in the state of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/fixed-income-investment/ira-investments-property/prweb12000146.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment