Fitch Ratings has published its 'U.S. Healthcare Stats Quarterly' report for the first quarter of 2014.
The report provides a summary of the operating performance and credit metrics of over 50 companies in the healthcare sector over the past four years. It includes company-specific key credit strengths and concerns and a summary of the companies' liquidity positions, including debt maturities, as of the end of the first quarter of 2014. Aggregated credit trends and uses of cash are depicted in more than 50 charts, and a summary of Fitch's latest ratings changes are also included.
The report is available on the Fitch web site at 'www.fitchratings.com.'
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Hospitals Credit Diagnosis (Promising Early Experience Under Affordable Care Act)' (
--'Corporate Rating Methodology' (
--'U.S. Healthcare Recovery Models - First-Quarter 2014' (
--'Global Pharmaceutical R&D Pipeline - Evolving Trends in Diabetes and Cancer Treatments' (
--'High Yield Healthcare Checkup: Comprehensive Analysis of High-Yield U.S. Healthcare Companies' (
--'U.S. Leveraged Finance Spotlight Series - HCA Holdings, Inc.' (
--'For-Profit Hospital Insights (Fitch's Annual Review of Bad Debt Accounting Policies and Practices)' (
--'Trekking the Path to Biosimilars - The Destination' (
--'Trekking the Path to Biosimilars - Forging Ahead' (
--'U.S. Leveraged Finance Spotlight Series Community Health Systems, Inc.' (
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy