ENP Newswire -
Release date- 04072014 -
First unveiled in 2010, the application means convenience and innovation for users.
Send greetings from anywhere and at anytime
Ease of use
With its easy editing tools, no HTML or design experience is necessary. Creating attractive
Choice of greeting designs
With a choice of attractive greeting designs,
Especially for iPad
Exclusively designed for the iPad, the
'For the fourth year in a row, we're proud to provide our users with the
Convenience - easy to use, with no graphic design experience or HTML knowledge required. The simple design tools help users customize greeting templates.
Tailor a variety of attractive greeting templates, with a user's own images, logo or photo.
Personalize greeting templates using contact names and other contact information in the subject line/body of emails.
All greetings designs are tested to display correctly across all popular email clients.
Download for free from the
To know more about Extentia, or to schedule interviews, please write email@example.com, or call +91 20 6728 5200 (
About Extentia Information Technology, iXtentia, and uXtentiaLabs
Established in 1998, Extentia is a global technology consulting organization that delivers solutions to clients in 5 continents. With strong technical skills in
iXtentia is a division of Extentia that develops applications for Apple, Android, Windows Phone, and other mobile platforms. It also offers consulting for mobile strategy and marketing. Several iXtentia applications for the iPhone /iPad are listed among the top 200 on the
www.extentia.com | www.ixtentia.com | www.uxtentia.com
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers