With the 2.0 release of the Omni solution featuring “Smart Click,” eVestment makes it even easier to automatically update multiple databases with just a few clicks and without requiring the asset manager to reformat all of their data first. This feature saves managers time by auto-logging into databases simultaneously and automatically populating data. The simultaneous automatic data publishing helps create more opportunities for asset managers during consultant and investor searches by ensuring more extensive and timely database updates. The new Omni technology also allows managers to see whether they are passing or failing consultant searches. Managers can now determine the reasons why they failed a search. It is no secret that managers who pass more consultant and investor searches win more mandates.
Omni Source, a cloud-based application, maps the fields used by an asset manager in their own internal reporting to the fields in Omni Source – and then uses sophisticated rules to push updates to all of the leading databases. Within seconds and with just a few clicks, data is uploaded simultaneously to the correct fields in multiple databases. The Smart Click console provides confirmation the various database updates were made successfully.
To ensure the best possible results, eVestment’s Omni staff constantly monitors industry databases to ensure any changes in fields or update requirements are captured in the Smart Click feature, ensuring successful uploads every time.
“Database exposure is an important first-step to winning mandates,” said eVestment Co-Founder & COO
eVestment provides a flexible suite of easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions to help the institutional investing community identify and capitalize on global investment trends, better select and monitor investment managers and more successfully enable asset managers to market their funds worldwide. eVestment’s mission is to help make smart money smarter.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists