Olik alongside other two former members of the disbanded music band Aziza have been taken to task by one Mwenda Micheni that they pay him back the loan amounting to Sh60,000, or else they will face a legal action.
He wrote: "Hi Enos, it is over a year since I advanced you and your group Sh60,000. Kindly note that I am about to close my 2011 books; I wouldn't wish to carry over this. Kindly let me know when you plan to send in the cash. Note: Pass this to your entire team. Meanwhile, I am talking to my accounting and legal guys. Treat this as urgent... after waiting without anything happening, I am still giving you guys two days to respond..."
Micheni claims Olik has been ignoring his calls and now it's getting ugly.
"You know it's not even a matter of money but how somebody is behaving. That is what is irritating me. Enos called me on Friday asking if we can meet on Saturday yet he failed to turn up. He instead said that he will send me Sh20,000 on Tuesday. So I will wait and see since he has been playing this "game" all along."
In a phone interview, Olik said: "It's true that the disbanded
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas