The company noted that other available points of interaction using a smartphone's built-in features include calendaring, find nearby, text messaging, visit website, and more. The NextRadio app is currently available for use with 16 different types of smartphones on the Sprint Network.
TagStation is the cloud-based data service that allows radio stations to synchronize their audio radio broadcasts with images, interactive touch points and other data to create visual displays of album art, advertising and other interactive features on the NextRadio app (NextRadioApp.com), HD Radio Artist Experience (hdradio.com), and connected car dashboards currently in development.
"All of us at K-LOVE are excited about being on the NextRadio app," said
TagStation, a subsidiary of
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause