The company noted that other available points of interaction using a smartphone's built-in features include calendaring, find nearby, text messaging, visit website, and more. The NextRadio app is currently available for use with 16 different types of smartphones on the Sprint Network.
TagStation is the cloud-based data service that allows radio stations to synchronize their audio radio broadcasts with images, interactive touch points and other data to create visual displays of album art, advertising and other interactive features on the NextRadio app (NextRadioApp.com), HD Radio Artist Experience (hdradio.com), and connected car dashboards currently in development.
"All of us at K-LOVE are excited about being on the NextRadio app," said
TagStation, a subsidiary of
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million