The U.S. dollar traded narrowly within the upper
At noon, the dollar fetched
The euro was quoted at
The dollar remained under pressure after slipping in
Despite positive June U.S. jobs data released Thursday, many market participants hold that Fed chair
Trading was subdued as a wait-and-see mood prevailed ahead of the release on Wednesday of the minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee's June policy meeting, Kadota said.
Expecting that the minutes will show some degree of split opinions, Kadota said the "key point is how (Fed policymakers) have been debating their exit strategy from loose monetary policy, and their timeline for the exit."
The dollar is heavily supported at around
The euro traded horizontally against the dollar after a slight gain overnight.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.