The U.S. dollar traded narrowly within the upper
At noon, the dollar fetched
The euro was quoted at
The dollar remained under pressure after slipping in
Despite positive June U.S. jobs data released Thursday, many market participants hold that Fed chair
Trading was subdued as a wait-and-see mood prevailed ahead of the release on Wednesday of the minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee's June policy meeting, Kadota said.
Expecting that the minutes will show some degree of split opinions, Kadota said the "key point is how (Fed policymakers) have been debating their exit strategy from loose monetary policy, and their timeline for the exit."
The dollar is heavily supported at around
The euro traded horizontally against the dollar after a slight gain overnight.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go