"We welcome Dr. Kindt's experience and leadership to Diomics," said Mr.
"Diomics is at the forefront of DNA capture technology. Influential researchers and leading biotechnology companies in forensics and medical diagnostics are engaging with Diomic's to apply Diomat™ technology to capture limiting quantities of DNA," said Dr. Kindt. "I am excited to be part of Diomics, pursuing opportunities to improve DNA capture for forensics applications and as a saliva-based diagnostic for diabetes, oncology, and other high impact diseases where Diomics' platform technology enables efficient diagnosis."
Dr. Kindt was most recently the Director of
Diomics novel technology was recently highlighted in the journal
Diomics is focused on life sciences, specifically diagnostics, forensics, integrated DNA analysis and genetic solutions. Our proprietary Diomat™ technology platform has the ability to efficiently pick up biologic materials from a variety of surfaces and release the majority of the DNA from the sample into the solution. The versatile characteristics of Diomat™ lend itself to a variety of product formats, including swabs, films, and fibers. Today based in
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground