With the advent of holy month of Ramazan, the profiteers have sky-rocketed the rates of daily use commodities - vegetables, fruits, dates, fish, mutton, chicken and other related items - often used by the fasting people in Naundero.
The government's market committees are only busy extracting money from shopkeepers, pushcart vendors and other involved in this business. According to a survey, chicken was being sold at
Assistant Commissioner, Ratodero,
The market committee members were also not visible throughout the day as they usually distribute rate lists early in the morning.
Naundero citizens -
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders