With the advent of holy month of Ramazan, the profiteers have sky-rocketed the rates of daily use commodities - vegetables, fruits, dates, fish, mutton, chicken and other related items - often used by the fasting people in Naundero.
The government's market committees are only busy extracting money from shopkeepers, pushcart vendors and other involved in this business. According to a survey, chicken was being sold at
Assistant Commissioner, Ratodero,
The market committee members were also not visible throughout the day as they usually distribute rate lists early in the morning.
Naundero citizens -
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays