Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: d-- HP QC Ent Area 5cc User Pk; 100% Buy-Indian Set-Aside
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: A14PS00676
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
BIA - DAPM
HP QC Ent Area 5cc User Pk; 100% Buy-Indian Set-AsideSolicitation Number: A14PS00676 - Request for Quotation (RFQ)
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Classification Code: D = Information Technology Services
Small Business Size Standard: 100
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, in conjunction with FAR Part 13.5 and as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and written solicitation will not be issued.
Type of Set-Aside: 100% Buy-Indian, small business
1) HP QT Ent Area 5 CC User Pk SW E-LTU HP Support and Updates 9x5 HP a. Part Number: T6471AAE9x5 b. Quantity: 1
- Period of performance:
Invoicing: Invoices will be required to be submitted through www.IPP.Gov (see clause for additional details).
Evaluation Factors: Lowest Price Technically acceptable
Type of Contract: Firm Fixed Price contract.
RFQ Submission Instructions: The contractor shall comply with the following instructions for preparing the Request for Quote (RFQ). Failure to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein may be interpreted by the Government as a non-responsive quote and result in an unfavorable rating or eliminated from competition.
When submitting the quote via email, the header of the email must start with and reference the solicitation number.
- Type of Transmission: Email - To who:
RFQ Information Requirements: The contractor shall submit the following information as part of their quote, along with any inherent information that applies to this RFQ.
- DUNS Number - Tax Identification Number (TIN) - Applicable Certifications - Price - Delivery Schedule if different from stated period-of-performance/delivery date requested - All contractors must be registered in www.SAM.Gov to be eligible for award and maintain an active and favorable registration for the life of the contract.
- This solicitation incorporates one or more solicitation provisions/clauses by reference with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the CO will make their full text available.
- The solicitation and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular FAC 2005-72.
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR):
52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items. (
1452.204-70 Release of Claims (
1452.280-1 NOTICE OF INDIAN SMALL BUSINESS ECONOMIC ENTERPRISE SET-ASIDE (
(a) Definitions as used in this clause.
Indian means a person who is a member of an
Indian Economic Enterprise means any business activity owned by one or more Indians or Indian Tribes that is established for the purpose of profit, provided that:
(i) The combined Indian or
(1) At the time an offer is made in response to a written solicitation;
(2) At the time of contract award; and,
(3) During the full term of the contract.
Representation means the positive statement by an enterprise of its eligibility for preferential consideration and participation for acquisitions conducted under the Buy Indian Act, 25 U.S.C. 47, in accordance with the procedures in Subpart 1480.8.
(1) Under the Buy Indian Act, offers are solicited only from Indian economic enterprises.
(2) BIA will reject all offers received from ineligible enterprises.
(3) Any award resulting from this solicitation will be made to an Indian economic enterprise, as defined in paragraph (a) of this clause.
(c) Required Submissions. In response to this solicitation, an offeror must also provide the following:
(1) A description of the required percentage of the work/costs to be provided by the offeror over the contract term as required by section 1452.280-3, Subcontracting Limitations clause;
(2) A description of the source of human resources for the work to be performed by the offeror;
(3) A description of the method(s) of recruiting and training Indian employees, indicating the extent of soliciting employment of Indian persons, as required by DIAR 1452.226-70, Indian Preference, or DIAR 1452.226-71, Indian Preference Program, clause(s);
(4) A description of how subcontractors (if any) will be selected in compliance with the Indian Preference or Indian Preference Program clause(s);
(5) The names, addresses, and descriptions of work to be performed by Indian persons or economic enterprises being considered for subcontracts (if any) and the percentage of the total direct project work/costs they would be performing;
(6) Qualifications of the key personnel (if any) that will be assigned to the contract; and
(7) A description of method(s) for compliance with any supplemental Tribal employment preference requirements, if contained in this solicitation.
(d) Required Assurance. The offeror must provide written assurance to the Indian Affairs that it will comply, or has, complied fully with the requirements of this clause. It must do this before Indian Affairs awards the Buy Indian contract, and upon successful and timely completion of the contract, but before the Indian Affairs Contracting Officer (CO) accepts the work or product.
(e) Non-responsiveness. Failure to provide the information required by paragraphs (c) and (d) of this clause may cause Indian Affairs to find an offer non-responsive and to reject it.
(1) Participation in the Mentor-Protg Program established under section 831 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1991 (25 U.S.C. 47 note) does not render an Indian economic enterprise ineligible for contracts awarded under the Buy Indian Act.
(2) If a contractor no longer meets the definition of an Indian economic enterprise after award, the contractor must notify the CO in writing. The notification must include full disclosure of circumstances causing the contractor to lose eligibility status and a description of any actions that the contractor will take to regain eligibility. Failure to give the CO immediate written notification means that: (i) The economic enterprise may be declared ineligible for future contract awards under this part; and (ii) Indian Affairs may consider termination for default if it is in the best interest of the government.
(End of clause)
1452.280-2 NOTICE OF INDIAN ECONOMIC SET-ASIDE (
52.219-1 Small Business Program Representations. (
1452.280-4 INDIAN ECONOMIC ENTERPRISE REPRESENTATION (
DOI ELECTRONIC INVOICING Electronic Invoicing and Payment Requirements - Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) (
Payment requests must be submitted electronically through the
"Payment request" means any request for contract financing payment or invoice payment by the Contractor. To constitute a proper invoice, the payment request must comply with therequirements identified in the applicable Prompt Payment clause included in the contract, or the clause 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items included in commercial item contracts. The IPP website address is: https://www.ipp.gov. Under this contract, the following documents are required to be submitted as an attachment to the IPP invoice [CO to edit and include the documentation required under this contract]:
The Contractor must use the IPP website to register, access and use IPP for submitting requests for payment.
If the Contractor is unable to comply with the requirement to use IPP for submitting invoices for payment, the Contractor must submit a waiver request in writing to the Contracting Officer with its proposal or quotation.
Instructions,Conditions, and Notices to Bidders: 52.204-7 System for Award Management Registration. (
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare