The Central Bank of
In a memo to all money deposit banks, discount houses and other financial institutions with reference FPR/DIR/CIR/GEN/04/009 and signed by
"Further to our circular referenced FPR/DIR/CIR/GEN/01/020 dated
Meanwhile, the apex regulatory authority has prohibited loan defaulters from further access to credit facilities in the Nigerian banking system to the tune of N500 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry