Transaction cards giant, Austria Card, is scouting for more deals in the country in the wake of increased demand for plastic payment cards.
The cards maker enjoys a lucrative deal in banking industry supplying
Head of marketing
The cards have a "post-issuance capability", meaning new applications can be loaded onto the chip even after the card has been issued. The firm also supplies ID cards in
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel