The Canadian dollar fell to an 8-day low of 1.0688 against the greenback and a 5-day low of 1.4540 against the euro, from early lows of 1.0675 and 1.4525, respectively. At yesterday's close, the loonie was trading at 1.0682 against the greenback and 1.4533 against the euro.
If the loonie extends its uptrend, it is likely to find the resistance around 1.07 against the greenback and 1.46 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields