1 Before moving into banking advisory Aharoni founded his own business - an automotive electronics manufacturing firm 2 He is also qualified as a solicitor at City law firm Herbert Smith after graduating with a First Class BA Hons degree in law 3 Technology managing director
M&A advice came from Jefferies and Ernst & Young and commercial due diligence was undertaken by McKinsey. Financial due diligence was handled by Ernst & Young. Travers Smith worked on the legal side and ERM did the environmental due diligence for the deal.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton