The Bauchi state government has completed all arrangements to enjoy a
The loan facility is geared towards the provision of adequate potable water to meet the need of the growing metropolitan population.
Under the arrangement, the government is to upgrade the equipment at Gubi dam, especially the power generating plants, provide 50 kilometers of pipelines to replace the old ones, and add 100 kilometers of pipelines to boost water reticulation within the metropolis.
The State's Commissioner of Water Resources, Dr. Bappah Azare told reporters yesterday in Bauchi that the
The agreement which has a counter-part funding from the state government to the tune of
Dr. Bappah said the agreement entailed the signing by Governor Isa Yuguda of irrevocable standing order to the
He assured that with the successful implementation of the
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?