The first project includes renovating space to accommodate state-of-the-art technology with the addition of a new computed tomography (CT) scanner in medical imaging. The CT scanner produces three-dimensional images of the inside of the body and can be viewed on a computer, helping medical staff diagnose such things as infectious disease and trauma.
The other project will take place on the second floor of the hospital in five phases. The complete cosmetic overhaul in this area includes replacing the carpet in the hallways with new durable rubber flooring, repainting the walls and enhancing the nurses' stations, including installing new furniture. According to
"These improvements will enhance the high-quality care that we're able to provide our patients every day," said
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio