The first project includes renovating space to accommodate state-of-the-art technology with the addition of a new computed tomography (CT) scanner in medical imaging. The CT scanner produces three-dimensional images of the inside of the body and can be viewed on a computer, helping medical staff diagnose such things as infectious disease and trauma.
The other project will take place on the second floor of the hospital in five phases. The complete cosmetic overhaul in this area includes replacing the carpet in the hallways with new durable rubber flooring, repainting the walls and enhancing the nurses' stations, including installing new furniture. According to
"These improvements will enhance the high-quality care that we're able to provide our patients every day," said
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records