THE bloodbath in
The poor people from Punjab, who had raised loans to go to
Depended on their earnings for everything, their families now face the challenge of repaying the big loans.
Seona Chowk (Patiala) resident
" When we asked our employer to relieve us we were threatened with a gun and forced to work.
We managed to escape, but those who could not may have been put in jail," Singh said.
" Indians are becoming mentally sick in
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe