Under the contract, Avanti will provide additional capacity via its HYLAS 2 satellite for ESER to deploy Ka-band services in the
"This win further demonstrates the quality and flexibility of our satellite network, meeting the needs of even the most demanding users," said Chief Executive
No financial details were disclosed.
Shares in Avanti were trading up 1.9% at
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years