Earlier this week,
"The fact is that somebody's gotta pay. If you're to have a renewable energy target system in place, well then you've got to have a system in place where renewable energy is in fact subsidised. Our wind farms in
That's why the Liberal Government has asked the RET Review panel for a full exemption for
By providing an exemption we will see Tasmanian jobs secured.
The Liberal Government is committed to effectively utilising our energy assets as an economic driver to attract investment, retain industry and secure jobs.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think