Earlier this week,
"The fact is that somebody's gotta pay. If you're to have a renewable energy target system in place, well then you've got to have a system in place where renewable energy is in fact subsidised. Our wind farms in
That's why the Liberal Government has asked the RET Review panel for a full exemption for
By providing an exemption we will see Tasmanian jobs secured.
The Liberal Government is committed to effectively utilising our energy assets as an economic driver to attract investment, retain industry and secure jobs.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones