Nyandarua county assembly yesterday voted out the majority and minority leaders for allegedly failing to protect elderly MCAs against discrimination in the acquisition of car loans and mortgages.
The county assembly had allocated Sh5 million to each MCA for car loan and mortgage.
The motion to vote out majority leader
Kirumba said elderly MCAs were charged exorbitant insurance fees.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook