Nyandarua county assembly yesterday voted out the majority and minority leaders for allegedly failing to protect elderly MCAs against discrimination in the acquisition of car loans and mortgages.
The county assembly had allocated Sh5 million to each MCA for car loan and mortgage.
The motion to vote out majority leader
Kirumba said elderly MCAs were charged exorbitant insurance fees.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years