Nyandarua county assembly yesterday voted out the majority and minority leaders for allegedly failing to protect elderly MCAs against discrimination in the acquisition of car loans and mortgages.
The county assembly had allocated Sh5 million to each MCA for car loan and mortgage.
The motion to vote out majority leader
Kirumba said elderly MCAs were charged exorbitant insurance fees.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting