Citation: "79 FR 38315"
Document Number: "Public Notice 2014-0034"
SUMMARY: This Notice is to inform the public, in accordance with Section 3(c)(10) of the Charter of the
DATES: Comments must be received on or before
ADDRESSES: Comments may be submitted through Regulations.gov at WWW.REGULATIONS.GOV. To submit a comment, enter EIB-2014-0034 under the heading "Enter Keyword or ID" and select Search. Follow the instructions provided at the Submit a Comment screen. Please include your name, company name (if any) and EIB-2014-0034 on any attached document.
Purpose and Use:
Brief description of the purpose of the transaction:
To support the export of U.S.-manufactured aircraft to
Brief non-proprietary description of the anticipated use of the items being exported:
To be used for airline service in
To the extent that
Description of Items Being Exported:
Boeing 777 aircraft, Boeing 747 aircraft, and Boeing 737 aircraft.
Information on Decision: Information on the final decision for this transaction will be available in the "Summary Minutes of Meetings of Board of Directors" on http://exim.gov/newsandevents/boardmeetings/board/.
Confidential Information: Please note that this notice does not include confidential or proprietary business information; information which, if disclosed, would violate the Trade Secrets Act; or information which would jeopardize jobs in
[FR Doc. 2014-15715 Filed 7-3-14;
BILLING CODE 6690-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire