Citation: "79 FR 38315"
Document Number: "Public Notice 2014-0034"
SUMMARY: This Notice is to inform the public, in accordance with Section 3(c)(10) of the Charter of the
DATES: Comments must be received on or before
ADDRESSES: Comments may be submitted through Regulations.gov at WWW.REGULATIONS.GOV. To submit a comment, enter EIB-2014-0034 under the heading "Enter Keyword or ID" and select Search. Follow the instructions provided at the Submit a Comment screen. Please include your name, company name (if any) and EIB-2014-0034 on any attached document.
Purpose and Use:
Brief description of the purpose of the transaction:
To support the export of U.S.-manufactured aircraft to
Brief non-proprietary description of the anticipated use of the items being exported:
To be used for airline service in
To the extent that
Description of Items Being Exported:
Boeing 777 aircraft, Boeing 747 aircraft, and Boeing 737 aircraft.
Information on Decision: Information on the final decision for this transaction will be available in the "Summary Minutes of Meetings of Board of Directors" on http://exim.gov/newsandevents/boardmeetings/board/.
Confidential Information: Please note that this notice does not include confidential or proprietary business information; information which, if disclosed, would violate the Trade Secrets Act; or information which would jeopardize jobs in
[FR Doc. 2014-15715 Filed 7-3-14;
BILLING CODE 6690-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map