ENP Newswire -
Release date- 04072014 -
The Offering was first announced on
Net proceeds will be used to reduce outstanding indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
The Series G Preferred Shares will commence trading today on the
This news release contains forward-looking statements. When used in this news release, the words 'may', 'would', 'could', 'will', 'intend', 'plan', 'anticipate', 'believe', 'seek', 'propose', 'estimate', 'expect', and similar expressions, as they relate to
These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements.
Such statements reflect
These factors should not be construed as exhaustive. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying forward-looking statements prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described in this news release as intended, planned, anticipated, believed, sought, proposed, estimated or expected, and such forward-looking statements included in, or incorporated by reference in this news release, should not be unduly relied upon.
Such statements speak only as of the date of this news release.
Tel: (403) 691-7197
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy