Agency Information Collection Activities: Notice of Intent To Renew Collection 3038-0082--Whistleblower Provision and Updated Form TCR for Whistleblower Submissions
Citation: "79 FR 38283"
DATES: Comments must be submitted on or before
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by "Whistleblower Provision and Updated Form TCR," by any of the following methods:
* Agency Web Site, Via Its Comments Online Process: http://comments.cftc.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments through the Web site.
* Mail: Secretary of the Commission,
* Hand Delivery/Courier: Same as Mail, above.
* Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov/search/index.jsp. Follow the instructions for submitting comments through the Portal.
Please submit your comments using only one method.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Under the PRA, Federal agencies must obtain approval from the
With respect to the following collection of information, the CFTC invites comments on:
* Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Commission, including whether the information will have a practical use;
* The accuracy of the Commission's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
* Ways to enhance the quality, usefulness, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
* Ways to minimize the burden of collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology; e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
All comments must be submitted in English, or if not, accompanied by an English translation. Comments will be posted as received to http://www.cftc.gov. You should submit only information that you wish to make available publicly. If you wish the Commission to consider information that you believe is exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, a petition for confidential treatment of the exempt information may be submitted according to the procedures established in
FOOTNOTE 1 17 CFR 145.9. END FOOTNOTE
The Commission reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to review, pre-screen, filter, redact, refuse or remove any or all of your submission from http://www.cftc.gov that it may deem to be inappropriate for publication, such as obscene language. All submissions that have been redacted or removed that contain comments on the merits of the ICR will be retained in the public comment file and will be considered as required under the Administrative Procedure Act and other applicable laws, and may be accessible under the Freedom of Information Act.
Whistleblower Provision and Updated Form TCR for Whistleblower Submissions, OMB Control Number 3038-0082--Extension
Abstract: 17 CFR 165.3(a) requires the submission of information to the Commission on a Form TCR. The Form TCR, "Tip, Complaint, or Referral," and the instructions thereto, are designed to capture basic identifying information about a complainant and elicit sufficient information to determine whether the conduct alleged suggests a violation of the Commodity Exchange Act. The Commission has updated the questions asked on the Form TCR to be more specific and detailed.
Burden Statement: The respondent burden for this collection is estimated to be .5 hours per response.
Respondents/Affected Entities: Individuals.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 250 per year.
Estimated Total Annual Burden on Respondents: 125 hours.
Frequency of Collection: Once.
Acting Secretary of the Commission.
[FR Doc. 2014-15729 Filed 7-3-14;
BILLING CODE 6351-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities