LIFE sciences company Abzena yesterday priced its upcoming Aim flotation at 80p per share, valuing the company at £77.9m.
Abzena receives payments or royalties from a number of major pharmaceutical firms for the development of products created with its technologies, for a wide range of diseases including cancer and autoimmune illnesses. It posted revenues of £5.8m last year.
"Abzena combines a growing, highmargin service business with the potential for substantial longer term revenue streams from licences to our prop-rietary technologies," he said.
Technology provider ClearStart also announced its plans to float on Aim yesterday.
The company, which provides IT services for the background check industry, said it believed the Aim admission would enhance its profile within the market and help grow the business.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border