BIS Shrapnel predicted that
In response to this property news,
"I always remind my students that the market follows a cycle, and for every time prices are on their way up, it wouldn't be too long when prices would start to slide down. Unfortunately, many property investors are unprepared for these kinds of shifts because they make a financial decision out of the fear of being left out and they disregard the value of making an exit strategy," according to
"Making a profit out of your real estate investment shouldn't depend on existing market conditions. Rather, it should be in the terms of the deal you're making. Seller finance strategies offer property investors the chance to create flexible terms and a way to craft an exit strategy from any investment property," he shared.
The We Buy Houses Radio is a weekly broadcast featuring
Australian property investment specialist,
His innovative low-risk, high-reward approach to Australian real estate investing has been featured in a variety of television programs and magazines, including Today Tonight, Hot Property and Australian Property Investor. His real estate book, published in 2012, ''How To Buy A House For A Dollar', was voted by
As well as conducting free seminars, workshops and conferences in the
Go to WeBuyHousesRadio.com to listen to Rick's free podcasts.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/au-property-market/rick-otton-seller-finance/prweb11997329.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery