By Zulfiyya Gurbanova - Trend:
The average rate on bank lending to the economy of
The average rate on bank lending in freely convertible currency made up 14.39 percent compared to 14.61 percent at the beginning of
The report noted that on
There are 44 banks operating in
The official exchange rate on
Edited by S.I.
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment