According to the Securities Depository Center (SDC) date, the value of Kuwaiti investments in the ASE reached JD 1.151 million, six percent of the total market value of shares worth JD 19.164 million by the end of June.
Some 101 nationalities are investing in ASE, where the Kuwaiti investment reached 3.238 transactions, or by 0.4251 percent of the total 761.761 deals.
The number of the Kuwaiti shares reached 245 million or by 3.2312 percent of the total 7.589 million shares.
Acting Executive Director of Securities Depository Center
The Kuwaiti investments in the ASE were not new as they began decades ago, he said, expressing hope these investments would double during the coming stage.
He pointed out that the increase in foreign investment in the stock market affects positively on the price index of the stock market as well as on the market value of listed Jordanian companies. (end)
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia