According to the Securities Depository Center (SDC) date, the value of Kuwaiti investments in the ASE reached JD 1.151 million, six percent of the total market value of shares worth JD 19.164 million by the end of June.
Some 101 nationalities are investing in ASE, where the Kuwaiti investment reached 3.238 transactions, or by 0.4251 percent of the total 761.761 deals.
The number of the Kuwaiti shares reached 245 million or by 3.2312 percent of the total 7.589 million shares.
Acting Executive Director of Securities Depository Center
The Kuwaiti investments in the ASE were not new as they began decades ago, he said, expressing hope these investments would double during the coming stage.
He pointed out that the increase in foreign investment in the stock market affects positively on the price index of the stock market as well as on the market value of listed Jordanian companies. (end)
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana