According to the Securities Depository Center (SDC) date, the value of Kuwaiti investments in the ASE reached JD 1.151 million, six percent of the total market value of shares worth JD 19.164 million by the end of June.
Some 101 nationalities are investing in ASE, where the Kuwaiti investment reached 3.238 transactions, or by 0.4251 percent of the total 761.761 deals.
The number of the Kuwaiti shares reached 245 million or by 3.2312 percent of the total 7.589 million shares.
Acting Executive Director of Securities Depository Center
The Kuwaiti investments in the ASE were not new as they began decades ago, he said, expressing hope these investments would double during the coming stage.
He pointed out that the increase in foreign investment in the stock market affects positively on the price index of the stock market as well as on the market value of listed Jordanian companies. (end)
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga