In the recent past, there has been an increased adoption of POC diagnostic tests by patients. This is because these tests provide rapid results and help influence treatment decisions immediately. This, in turn, reduces the length of patient stays in hospitals and backlogs in areas such as emergency departments where patients have to wait for test results. Currently, POC tests are available for blood glucose testing, pregnancy testing, hemoglobin testing, rapid coagulation testing, cardiac markers diagnostics, blood gas, electrolytes analysis, urine testing, fecal occult blood analysis, food pathogens screening, infectious disease testing, and cholesterol screening. Among these, pregnancy tests and blood glucose testing are the most commonly used POC diagnostic tests. Hence, the increased adoption of POC diagnostic tests is expected to increase the growth of the market during the forecast period.
According to the "Global IVD Market 2014-2018" report, one of the major drivers in this market is the rapid increase in the aging population across the world. The aging population is at a greater risk of acquiring chronic diseases and infections, which has fostered the demand for rapid MI and non-invasive IVD testing. This, in turn, has increased the volume of diagnostic laboratory tests being performed across the world.
The Global IVD market can be categorized on the basis of type of test into the following segments: POC,
The Global IVD Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the
Purcahse Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19260.
The report recognizes the following companies as the key players in Global IVD Market:
• Rapid Increase in Aging Population Key Market Challenge
• Issues with Regulatory Framework Key Market Trend
• Increased Adoption of POC Diagnostic Tests Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the issues in the regulatory framework for IVD products. Improper and stringent regulations by the
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global IVD Market by Revenue 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 3: Global IVD Market by Volume 2013-2018 (units in million)
Exhibit 4: Global IVD Market Segmentation by Applications
Exhibit 5: Global IVD Market Segmentation by Application
Exhibit 6: Global POC Tests Market by Revenue 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 7: Global POC Tests Market by Volume 2013-2018 (units in million)
Exhibit 8: Global POC Test Market by Category Segmentation
Exhibit 9: Global POC Test Market Segmentation by Revenue 2013( US$ million)
Exhibit 10: Global POC Test Market Segmentation by Volume 2013( units in million)
Exhibit 11: Global OTC Tests Market by Revenue 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 12: Global OTC Tests Market by Volume 2013-2018 (units in million)
Exhibit 13: Global Professional Tests Market by Revenue 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 14: Global Professional Tests Market by Volume 2013-2018 (units in million)
Exhibit 15: Global IVD Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 16: Vendor Segmentation of the
Exhibit 17: Vendor Segmentation of the
Explore other reports on Diagnostics Market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/in-vitro-diagnostics-ivd/market-2014-2018/prweb11997517.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight