The LG G3 is running Android 4.4.2 KitKat, integrating LifeVibes VoiceExperience to enhance the voice quality for all conversations such as Circuit Switched, VoLTE, VoIP calls and LG's Q-Voice speech recognition.
"Using our full software solution has distinct advantages for handset makers," says
LifeVibes VoiceExperience delivers unprecedented audio quality and clarity, offering natural voice calling that enhances consumers' experience. Excellent noise suppression and echo cancellation is based on advanced voice modelling techniques, allowing unwanted signals to be removed selectively. Echo and noise is thus removed without affecting natural speech quality, ensuring intelligibility in noisy environments, especially when using speaker mode. VoiceExperience is a platform-independent, full-software solution offering fast time-to-market and measurably superior quality, backed by worldwide support.
LifeVibes VoiceExperience is optimized for Hexagon(TM) SDK from
CONTACT: Contact Information Patricia Bueters / Marketing Communications
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: +31(0)40-27-26000 /
High Tech Campus 60 / 5656 AG Eindhoven /
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records