As part of efforts to protect customers, the management of
A statement by the bank quoted the Managing Director,
He added that the solution will enable customers use the code to complete their transactions even if someone else had seen their card details, saying "that person will also need to have their phones to conclude the transactions".
Okonkwo who spoke through the Divisional Head, Electronic Banking,
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers