The Eurozone has a major investment deficit, said Coeure, a member of the ECB's executive board, adding that governments must also "invest in
Saying the current economic situation of high debt, high unemployment and weak growth was very worrying, Coeure told an economic conference in southern
" But this should not be done by "piling more debt on old debt", he said, urging euro zone states to ensure flexibility to implement the bloc's stability pact is based on reforms that have been proven or carried out, not just on pledges.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant