Customers are not required to furnish post-dated cheques. Sayyarati finance can be obtained from any of the 137 Bank Muscat branches spread across
The 2014 Ramadhan Sayyarati offer features interest rates starting from 3.5 per cent (on the reducing balance) and a facility to pay only interest during the first three months instead of full installments.
Customers also have the option to avail motor insurance at a lower premium through the bancassurance channel of
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006