BUSINESSES should launch a fullscale review of their corporate cultures if they want to stop future crises and scandals taking place, the
The audit industry should be given sweeping new powers covering behaviour in all parts of businesses, as well as the traditional role of monitoring finances, it proposes.
The organisation is pointing to examples of these steps in other industries, which have happened already or need to take place.
Banks have backed Sir
"On the basis that what gets measured gets done, they must take seriously the need to audit their progress in addressing the need for change," said boss
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel