BUSINESSES should launch a fullscale review of their corporate cultures if they want to stop future crises and scandals taking place, the
The audit industry should be given sweeping new powers covering behaviour in all parts of businesses, as well as the traditional role of monitoring finances, it proposes.
The organisation is pointing to examples of these steps in other industries, which have happened already or need to take place.
Banks have backed Sir
"On the basis that what gets measured gets done, they must take seriously the need to audit their progress in addressing the need for change," said boss
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say