BUSINESSES should launch a fullscale review of their corporate cultures if they want to stop future crises and scandals taking place, the
The audit industry should be given sweeping new powers covering behaviour in all parts of businesses, as well as the traditional role of monitoring finances, it proposes.
The organisation is pointing to examples of these steps in other industries, which have happened already or need to take place.
Banks have backed Sir
"On the basis that what gets measured gets done, they must take seriously the need to audit their progress in addressing the need for change," said boss
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE