Her appointment is effective
At the Foundation, Ann leads a team of development and finance professionals committed to enabling economically disadvantaged people to have access to the financial products and services they need to move out of poverty and build prosperity.
"Ann's many years of experience in this sector will be extremely valuable to the Executive Committee, which offers oversight and guidance for our work in advancing financial inclusion," said CGAP CEO
Ann has over 14 years of experience in the microfinance sector, both in the private and public sector. Before joining
Ann has also spearheaded the formation of several industry initiatives, including the
"It's an exciting time to be joining CGAP, which has played a pivotal role in advancing financial inclusion to improve the lives of the poor," said Miles. "I am delighted to have the opportunity to contribute further to the organization's work."
TNS 24KuanRap-140704-30FurigayJane-4788836 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think