Muscat: The board of directors of alizz islamic bank, one of the first Islamic banks in the country, has appointed Salaam Said al Shaksy as the chief executive officer of the leading Islamic bank.
Al Shaksy comes with over 22 years' experience in retail as well as wholesale banking. He started his banking career with Citibank Global Consumer Business in 1992 in
On this announcement, His Highness Sayyid Taimur bin As'ad Al Said, chairman of alizz islamic bank said: "I would like to welcome Salaam Al Shaksy as chief executive officer of alizz Islamic bank. I am confident that his wide experience and exceptional insight in the banking sector locally, regionally, and internationally will provide the bank with great value to become a leader Islamic bank in the
Currently, Al Shaksy is chairman of
His previous roles include chairman of
Dedicated Islamic bank
alizz islamic bank is one of the first dedicated Islamic banks in
It seeks to facilitate commerce and development in the Sultanate of
The bank has focused its investments on human capital and best-of-breed technology to ensure the delivery of exceptional and responsive customer service.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields