Regardless of what material manufacturers use on their smartphones, there are some among us who disregarded all that in order to be able to protect their device. Covers have become a ubiquitous addition to the smartphone purchases of many, and this time around, we take a look at the best cases for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
S-View Flip Cover
Samsung's made their own case called the S-View flip cover, featuring an opening at the top of the case that allows the user to see incoming calls and notifications without opening the cover. The hard shell is what gives a solid support to the rear of the phone. It comes in five colours namely, black, white, green, rose gold and pink.
X-Doria Scene Plus Case
This case is compact and has a safety bumper, which according to X-Doria is meant to be strong enough to absorb shocks. Not only is the rear protected, but the front also has a raised bezel. The slightly transparent case lets you see the solid colours of the Galaxy S5 itself.
Griffin Survivor Clear Case
This one is similar to the X-Doria case in which the rear case is transparent to show off the Galaxy S5's actual rear colour; the case is a clear polycarbonate and has a rugged bumper. The company says the Galaxy S5 can survive up to a 6-foot drop because of the TPE rubber corners.
Otterbox Commuter Series Wallet Shell Case
If you're looking for something heavy-duty, rugged and multipurpose in your smartphone case/cover, then this is what you're looking for with many variants available from the company. The case features 2 layers with the second layer being able to be used as a wallet and comes in four colours: gray, blue, pink and black.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry