Upgrading of Kamuzu Barrage on
He said the upgrading of Kamuzu Barrage on
The Kamuzu Barrage project is part of
The current barrage's gate operates manually while the upgraded barrage's gates will be operating electrically, according to Shire River Basin Management sources.
In May this year, the
The payment ranged from K55, 000,000 to K400, 000, according to Machinga Lands Officer, Aubrey Jaza.
Kamuzu Barrage was inaugurated by first head of state, Dr, Hastings Kamuzu Banda in 1965.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women