Alternative energy mutual funds are a strong investment sector, which has strong returns. On average, MFs gained 28.1% for the year, and every fund doubled digit returns, without the exception of all funds for the past 3 months.
Long-term returns for alternative energy mutual funds have improved. In
Green ETFs increased their gains since May, which was up by 37.6% for the year. This is an improvement compared to the 25.7% average annual gain a month ago.
There is 1 fund showing a loss, which is the Market Vectors Rare Earth/
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel