Alternative energy mutual funds are a strong investment sector, which has strong returns. On average, MFs gained 28.1% for the year, and every fund doubled digit returns, without the exception of all funds for the past 3 months.
Long-term returns for alternative energy mutual funds have improved. In
Green ETFs increased their gains since May, which was up by 37.6% for the year. This is an improvement compared to the 25.7% average annual gain a month ago.
There is 1 fund showing a loss, which is the Market Vectors Rare Earth/
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv