A city centre IT company will able to double its workforce, with external funding.
Following a £1 million loan from Santander's Breakthrough Programme, Tramshed-based Cloud Direct, hopes that it can recruit another 40 employees.
Representing the firm's first external funding, the cash infusion, will enable Cloud Direct to fast-track its growth strategy and create its new cloud automation platform, Provide, a digital control hub designed to help customers manage their services and support.
Launched in 2002, by entrepreneur
Raynes said : 'Speed is of the essence in the cloud services business, and this funding is a terrific boost to our ambitious growth plans. It will accelerate the development and marketing of our Packaged Cloud services and help us provide our customers and partners with innovative management and support platforms.'
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route