A city centre IT company will able to double its workforce, with external funding.
Following a £1 million loan from Santander's Breakthrough Programme, Tramshed-based Cloud Direct, hopes that it can recruit another 40 employees.
Representing the firm's first external funding, the cash infusion, will enable Cloud Direct to fast-track its growth strategy and create its new cloud automation platform, Provide, a digital control hub designed to help customers manage their services and support.
Launched in 2002, by entrepreneur
Raynes said : 'Speed is of the essence in the cloud services business, and this funding is a terrific boost to our ambitious growth plans. It will accelerate the development and marketing of our Packaged Cloud services and help us provide our customers and partners with innovative management and support platforms.'
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy